|For Trusts — ScholAid||For Banks — ScholM||For Alumni Association –Alumnia||For Institutes
|A software platform to help you to manage your loan scholarship programs covers all areas including designing scholarships,raising funds, taking applications, evaluating, granting, staying in touch until they become your patrons.||A scholarship loan management platform for your organization, specifically built for loans to student and collective lending to student groups.||A platform to manage your alumni|
network professionally and take up
alumni sponsored projects,with
implementation of alumnia, you would
be able to scale up your operations,
save time and be more transparent
|A software to aid your students to perform
better by making them necessary finances
1. For Trusts — ScholAid
A software platform to help you to manage your loan scholarship programs covers all areas including designing scholarships,raising funds, taking applications, evaluating, granting, staying in touch until they become your patrons.
- Writing Proposals : This section is heart of Scholaid which includes the proposal writing where projects can be written which results as social impact and In this trust can manage all activities including the cash flow, Success factors, Risk factors, Program advisors, Partners etc, by using this project trust can raise funds, implement the project, see it live.
- Fund Raising : This module covers all commitments of donors where year wise dashboards are maintained as per date and amount and also commitment status can be maintained.
- Donor Information Management : This section manages all the information of donors like donor profile, committed amount, committed date, fulfillment status, also the quarter wise payment details, also the past and future commitment details.
- Design a Scholarship : Scholaid is advantageous because within this one can Create a scholarship with own criteria/requirements which can be a loan/grant, ask set of questions to the students, set terms and conditions for the scholarship.
- Announce a Scholarship : Within Scholaid can Announce Scholarship and set the start date and end date for the particular Scholarship.
- Partner Integration : This is an interesting feature of scholaid where one can maintain the partner details, can view the scholarship pattern announced by partners, can upload the student list.
- Take Applications : Once the Scholarship status is active, students are able to apply, the submission of application is successful once they answered all the questions which mentioned by the trust while creating the scholarship.
- Application Verification : Once student applied for the scholarship, one can verify the application within scholaid by assigning the Verifier.
- Evaluation & Selection : Once the applications for scholarship are gathered, within scholaid can assign the evaluators by setting some questions for evaluation, some weightage for the evaluators also.
- Individual Donor Matching : Scholaid gives an ability for the donor to set own Preferences, get the students for the Preferences which are set, the donor can view dashboards for commitments and payments made.
- Grant Scholarship : Once evaluation is completed, want to grant scholarship to the student, the payment of amount can be online mode/offline mode, the payment information will be sent to the Student, the payment will be secured.
- Student Progress Monitoring : Scholaid provides an ability to monitor the student progress in student credibility index which defines the student education and by validating the uploaded documents.
- Student Becoming Patrons : Scholaid provides an ability to maintain a lifetime relationship between student and trust
- Technology Feature : Fully web based quick configuration hosted at our end (no need of local Servers) 99.9% uptime 24×7 monitoring Ability import export data integration with other platform
2. For Banks — ScholM
- Announce Loan Schemes : Ability to publish loan schemes from your organization,targeting different categories of students, streams of studies, geography etc.
- Partnership with Institutes : The bank shall be able to enter into partnership with institutes giving them the ability to upload student data, there by reducing time for individual loan application upload.
- Self Update of Students : The student shall be able to either fill in a new loan application or continue from where the institute left making the loan application stronger
- Group Lending : The platform helps students and institutes form student groups and then apply for loans. The concept of Streeshakti Sangha is bought into student loan here. An entire batch itself can apply for a student loan here.
- Project Based Funding : The platform helps students to write a project plan for which they would like to raise funds for developed in line with PMS standards, the IT increases the chances of project becoming successful.
- Application Verification : The bank then shall be able to thoroughly verify the application, either directly at office or through trusted third parties. The third parties would be able to see only the application they are customized by the bank, meet the student as needed and then either endorse the application or reject it.
- Application Evaluation : The platform allows bank to evaluate each application based on customizable evaluation criteria, A weightage based final score is given to each application.
- Making the offer : The software allows banks to further review the application and make the final offer to the student. The things like principal amount, rate of interest, disbursement schedule, EMI, repayment schedule etc are all customizable to help banks make the most meaningful offer.
- Stay in Touch : The software aids in monitoring the student progress. Periodic emails are sent as remainder to upload progress reports etc.
- Repayment : The software provides complete repayment management feature, standard disbursement, modification, re-working etc are available.
- Upselling : The platform aids the bank in potential upselling the student in future needs. The risk is lowered because the bank already has a good history with the student.
3. For Alumni Association –Alumnia
Finvensys is pleased to bring you ALUMNIA a platform to aid you in professionally managing your alumni network. the feature of this platform includes
- Membership Management: You would be able to upload your existing alumni database that is in a spreadsheet and then onwards manage all data online.
- Proposal writing : You would be able to get started with writing proposals for any projects that you intend to take up from your alumni group. It will help you to write most compelling project plans.
- Fund raising : This module covers all commitments of alumni members where year wise dashboards are maintained as per date and amount and also commitment status can be maintained.
- Donor Information Management : This section manages all the informations of alumni members (donors) like alumni members profile(donor profile), committed amount, committed date, fulfillment status, also the quarter wise payment details, also the past and future commitment details.
- Scholarship Management : Alumnia is advantageous because within this one can Create a scholarship with own criteria/requirements which can be a loan/grant, ask set of questions to the students, set terms and conditions for the scholarship. Within Alumnia can Announce Scholarship and set the start date and end date for the particular Scholarship. Once the Scholarship status is active, students are able to apply, the submission of application is successful once they answered all the questions which mentioned by the trust while creating the scholarship. Once the applications for scholarship are gathered, within alumnia can assign the evaluators by setting some questions for evaluation, some weightage for the evaluators also.
- Partner Management : This is an interesting feature of alumni where one can maintain the partner details, can view the scholarship pattern announced by partners, can upload the student list.
- Realtime Reports : On Alumnia you can see all the present and future commitments as a dashboard and scholarship amount disbursed
4. For Institutes
Do you know that over 35% of students in studies face financial difficulties? You may also find it astonishing that over 30% of these candidates drop out causing long term hard shifts themselves while causing temporary hardships to institutes like as well.
What You can do?
- Encourage the students to apply for grants and loans at www.vidyanidhifunds.com
- Already registered banks and trusts shall be able to see the list and make offers.
- Motivate the students to Raise funds for their studies.
- Apply for the scholarships which are announced on our platform and refer their friends also.
- Request a loan to banks/lender on our platform.
Connect Your Donor : Alumni and donor commits to register on www.vidyanidhifunds.com and take a pledge to support one, two or more candidates studying in your institute.
The software makes it all easy for them to
- See a list of students studying in your institute and in need of grants.
- Make pledges online
- Make payments online
- The amount is paid directly to your account.
Establish the Rapport with Banks : The platform allows you to connect various banks to be your patrons in education. Once partnered, you would be able to directly upload student application forms onto Vidyanidhi Funds platform, to which banks will have access to.
You will be able to see a realtime progress of student application evaluation by the bank. To aid in the process, you would also be able to provide recommendation to most needy students.
In addition you will be able to seek funds for student projects.